Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Parable of the Quarter

Bushes useless war in Iraq reminds me of a joke I heard when I was a kid. It seems this kid was crawling around on the ground with his head down, looking all over. His friend walks up and asks what he's doing. The kid says "I'm looking for my quarter that I lost." The friend then asks "Where did you lose it?" The kid answers "At school." Then the friend asks "Well then why are you looking for it here?" and the kid answers "The light is better here."

Get it? See, the kid is looking for his quarter in the wrong place, and Bush is attacking the wrong enemy! Pretty funny, huh?

I think we should attack France next, those people are really snobby over there. But we should wait till after next year 'cause my wife wants to visit Paris first. It would be a drag to only see it after it had been bombed and everything. :(

- LeRoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home