Thursday, February 17, 2005

Israeli House Demolishing

I thought I had posted something about this before, but I can't seem to find it, so maybe I didn't. Anyway, a couple of years ago I saw something on TV about the Israeli's demolishing the houses of Palestinians, but I haven't heard anything about it since. Today, I finally found another article on the subject:

Israel Halts Decades-Old Practice of Demolishing Militants' Homes


I find it somewhat stunning that something that's so critical to understanding the justification of the Israeli/Palestine conflict is reported on so seldom. I'd also like to hear reports of whether or not there is any discrimination against Palestinians in Israel in terms of getting jobs, getting goods and services. I suspect that Palestinians and Israelis mix pretty well in shopping centers and resaurants, etc., because otherwise the suicide bombers wouldn't be able to get in there so easily, but I'd still like to see a news report on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger cavalry.joe said...

You should add a link to Fox News ;)

-j

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home